At the Chambers Center for Well Being, we promote wellness – the state of being well or in good health. Our philosophy is that health is more than just the absence of disease – it is a cohesive balance of body, mind and spirit.
- Wellness is holistic – we treat the whole person, recognizing that the mind, body and spirit each have a direct impact on your vitality and well-being
- The practice of integrative medicine combines conventional and complementary therapies – promoting optimal health and preventing and treating disease by addressing underlying factors
- There are many paths to healing – integrative medicine, the healing power of food and the connection with our community and environment
- Wellness is a self-responsibility – recognizing each individual’s responsibility to take charge of one’s own health and to engage in behaviors that will proactively prevent illness and promote higher levels of health and well-being
- Prevention is the best intervention